posted by Melissa @ 4:24 PM
At November 2, 2008 at 5:20 PM , Barbara said...
Little Tex...I love it!
At November 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM , Kate said...
Too cute! I'm jealous that you didn't have to wear coats on Halloween!
At November 3, 2008 at 8:35 AM , nita said...
He looks great! Now Saber will probably call him "the sherriff" for the rest of his life!
At November 4, 2008 at 1:55 PM , nita said...
Oh, and I forgot to say "good job" to Adam for updating the blog so that Melissa can post. Maybe now we'll get to see more pics of the little mister!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At November 2, 2008 at 5:20 PM ,
Barbara said...
Little Tex...I love it!
At November 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM ,
Kate said...
Too cute! I'm jealous that you didn't have to wear coats on Halloween!
At November 3, 2008 at 8:35 AM ,
nita said...
He looks great! Now Saber will probably call him "the sherriff" for the rest of his life!
At November 4, 2008 at 1:55 PM ,
nita said...
Oh, and I forgot to say "good job" to Adam for updating the blog so that Melissa can post. Maybe now we'll get to see more pics of the little mister!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home