posted by Adam @ 8:07 PM
At August 14, 2008 at 6:22 AM , Barbara said...
It looks as if will is ready to join Chloe for meals...
At August 14, 2008 at 8:06 AM , Kate said...
Classic... I love Mom's commentary too... "Ta Da" at the end is classic!
At August 14, 2008 at 8:34 PM , The Graham Family said...
Wow--I can't believe he's already crawling. What a big boy! So cute.
At August 20, 2008 at 2:30 PM , k_murray74 said...
Crawling already?!! Will is such a sweet little man. Obviously a very happy little guy! Love ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At August 14, 2008 at 6:22 AM ,
Barbara said...
It looks as if will is ready to join Chloe for meals...
At August 14, 2008 at 8:06 AM ,
Kate said...
Classic... I love Mom's commentary too... "Ta Da" at the end is classic!
At August 14, 2008 at 8:34 PM ,
The Graham Family said...
Wow--I can't believe he's already crawling. What a big boy! So cute.
At August 20, 2008 at 2:30 PM ,
k_murray74 said...
Crawling already?!! Will is such a sweet little man. Obviously a very happy little guy! Love ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home