Owens' and Sherrard's
Our friends from Kellogg - Wilson and Kate Owens and Saber and Nita Sherrard - were in town for a long weekend. Wilson and Kate's daughter Hannah made the long journey from Boston and took Houston by storm as the cutest 6 month old ever.

Will looks bigger...but it's just the camera angle.

Why do car seats have to be so damn HUGE?!? Ours is not a small car, but to get two seats in the back the front seats barely left enough room for adult legs and as you can see there's zero room left in the back. Oh well. Will took one for the team and went shopping with the girls so that his Dad could go play golf. Thanks kid...I owe you, big time.

"What? It's not forced...this is how I always smile."
The girls were all a twitter when Hannah grabbed Will's hand.

Will and I were a little tired on Sunday afternoon after the big weekend.
Will looks bigger...but it's just the camera angle.
Why do car seats have to be so damn HUGE?!? Ours is not a small car, but to get two seats in the back the front seats barely left enough room for adult legs and as you can see there's zero room left in the back. Oh well. Will took one for the team and went shopping with the girls so that his Dad could go play golf. Thanks kid...I owe you, big time.
"What? It's not forced...this is how I always smile."
The girls were all a twitter when Hannah grabbed Will's hand.
Will and I were a little tired on Sunday afternoon after the big weekend.

1 Comments:
At April 7, 2008 at 12:30 PM ,
Kate said...
In looking at this picture I'm not sure how I wedged myself between those two car seats in the backseat. Yikes! So great to see you guys - we can't wait for the next reunion!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home