Week 2 in the bag..
So, big week for the little man. We hit the two week mark yesterday and that means the first visit to the Doc! Great pediatrician, Melissa and I both liked him a lot. Will had gained more than a pound since we left the hospital, which is apparently a lot. Although I'm starting to pick-up on a theme in hospitals and doctors' offices...which is that they tell you what a great baby you have and that he/she is completely unique. It's like complimenting a woman's shoes...you just can't lose and they'll never question your sincerity.
Lots o pics from the week....

2 Comments:
At February 10, 2008 at 1:43 PM ,
Kate said...
Will looks bigger already!! We love the blog and are very excited that you've put up some new pictures! Can't wait to meet the little guy in person!
At February 12, 2008 at 9:38 AM ,
nita said...
Adam, will looks so happy in that picture of you holding him! That's either a big scream or a big yawn...let's just say it's a yawn.
You guys all look great - I love checking out the pictures - I feel like I know Will already!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home