posted by Adam @ 10:46 AM
At August 9, 2008 at 2:07 PM , nita said...
Oh. My. Gosh.Who is that adorable little boy? There's no way that's the same Will Farver that we love! He looks great and is such a big boy - we can't wait to see all of you soon, and Harper can't wait to meet Will!-Nita
At August 10, 2008 at 8:32 AM , Kate said...
GREAT pictures!!! I can't believe he's crawling - I love it! :-) Enjoy - we can't wait to see you in October!
At August 12, 2008 at 10:45 AM , Barbara said...
Adorable!!! You will be even busier now...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
At August 9, 2008 at 2:07 PM ,
nita said...
Oh. My. Gosh.
Who is that adorable little boy? There's no way that's the same Will Farver that we love! He looks great and is such a big boy - we can't wait to see all of you soon, and Harper can't wait to meet Will!
-Nita
At August 10, 2008 at 8:32 AM ,
Kate said...
GREAT pictures!!! I can't believe he's crawling - I love it! :-) Enjoy - we can't wait to see you in October!
At August 12, 2008 at 10:45 AM ,
Barbara said...
Adorable!!! You will be even busier now...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home